Studio Assistant Manager
We are looking for a fashion and textiles professional to become our Studio Assistant Manager. We will be asking for up to 8 hours a week in return for free studio space at Threadworks.
- You must have worked in the fashion and textile industry for a minimum of four years
- You must have some previous experience of working in a communal studio environment
- Most importantly, you must have a warm, generous spirit and be good at making peoples lives easier!
We are looking for embroiderers, pattern cutters, spinners, weavers, knitters, seamstresses, tailors, fashion illustrators to facilitate weekend workshops in our space.
- You must have a minimum of two years teaching experience
- You must have a minimum of four years professional experience in your discipline
- Most importantly, you must be able to inspire and empower people creatively!